- We have about 7-8 websites including our company website and the content manager will be responsible for working closely with our native English speaking writers to have the necessary contents written for those websites.
- He will also have to be able to keep track of contents/texts needed per week for each of those websites.
- Other than these, we will send a few projects per week that will be ordered by our clients and he will have to work closely with writers to have those projects done.
- He will have to able to assign works to the writers, communicate them on a regular basis to have them done and then check them and submit to us.
- He will have to maintain a certain number of native English speaking writers and he has to be able to hire some if the need arises. We will explain where to find native English speaking writers
- Minimum BSC/ MSC in management preferably in human resource management (As this is a full time job, so we don't want any student to apply).
- Anyone that completed their study from any reputed English medium institutions will be given preference.
- Age 22 to 35 year(s)
- Prior experience is not mandatory but will be considered as a plus.
(But it can be much more for the right candidates.)
Compensation & Other Benefits:
As per company policy.