We are a digital marketing agency based in Dhaka, Bangladesh. Currently, we are looking for a Google ads specialist who will be responsible for managing PPC campaigns for our own websites and our clients websites on a month-to-month basis according to the best practices.
- Planning, setting up, and managing PPC campaigns for clients.
- Tracking, analyzing, and reporting results on campaign performance.
- Understanding clients' digital marketing goals to translate goals into executable strategies through ongoing maintenance and enhancements.
- Owning the entire paid search channel, driving numbers, converting into real leads and ultimately revenue.
- Identifying KPIs and completing work as needed to improve clients' ad performance.
- Conducting keyword research, advising on ad spend and ad placement, testing ad copy, and optimizing campaigns for lean performance.
- Working with our SEO and content teams, ensuring the website is optimized for PPC success.
- Working with design teams to provide creative direction.
- Staying current on PPC / SEM practices and collaborating with peers on the Digital Marketing team.
Educational Requirements:The candidates should have completed Honors from any reputed Public/private university.
3+ years of PPC / SEM experience. Experience with additional ad platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter, etc. will be considered a plus.
- 3+ years of PPC / SEM experience.
- Google Ads & Google Analytics Certified with experience in Google Tag Manager.
- Highly proficient with all types of Google Ads including Search Ads, Display Ads, Remarketing, Google Shopping Ads, YouTube Ads, etc.
- Experience with additional ad platforms including Yahoo! Bing Network, Amazon, Facebook, Advertising.com, AdRoll, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter, etc.
- Skilled in Google Analytics and able to set up and troubleshoot complex conversion tracking.
- In-depth understanding of search engines, up-to-date techniques, ranking factors, and principles for sound SEM strategy.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to articulate complex concepts both verbally and in writing to clients.
- Strong time management skills.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, team-based environment.
- Ability to think logically and develop practical recommendations for clients to support their digital marketing strategies and efforts.
1107/A, Baitul Aman Housing Society Ring Road, Adabor, Dhaka - 1207, Dhaka, Bangladesh
Tk. 30,000 to 50,000 (Monthly) but it can be much more for the right candidates. (But it can be much more for the right candidates.)
Compensation & Other Benefits:
As per company policy