- This position includes much more than creating great-looking designs for online and printed materials (although it does that); in this role, you'll take the lead in defining marketing communications creative direction.
- You should have in-depth knowledge of graphic design, styles and layout techniques. You should also have experience with marketing projects execution.
- Ability to conduct research and determine feasibility/viability of something before trying it out
- Work effectively within tight deadlines to deliver assets on-time and adhere to best practices
- You will work closely with SEO managers and Content manager to ensure the campaign delivers on objectives and builds upon the elegance of our brand.
- Creating cover images as well as inner images for our various posts and pages.
- Creating nice looking layouts, headers, footers and sidebars for our various websites.
- Creating nice looking relevant images for various image based websites i.e. Pinterest, Instagram etc. to promote our websites on those platforms
- Graduation or Post Graduation in Creative Design/ Fine Arts or fashion design from any reputed institute.
- Candidate from University of Dhaka (Charukola, Fine Arts) will get special preference
- (Educational background may be relaxed based on experiences and expertise)
4 to 5 year(s)
- 28 to 45 year(s)
- Proven 4 to 5 years work experience as a Senior Designer, Graphic Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of completed design projects
- Should be good at designing both 2d/3d images.
- Create images that identify a product or convey a message.
- Preparing visual conceptual layouts
- Advance knowledge of Knowledge on digital marketing.
- Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe in design, Adobe flash, After effect, Coral Draw, Adobe Premier Pro, 3ds Max etc.
- Develop graphics for product illustrations, logos, and websites
- Review junior designers' work to ensure high quality
- Refine images, fonts and layouts using graphic design software
- Applications without portfolio or samples of work will be automatically rejected
(But it can be much more for the right candidates.)
Compensation & Other Benefits:
As per company policy